HDL 1000-2500 / 1600-4000
Air-Hydraulic Pumps ready for immediate use at hydraulic pressures of 2500 to 4000 bar.
- Low air pressure for extreme working pressures 1 bar air pressure = 425 bar hydraulic pressure 1 bar air pressure = 740 bar hydraulic pressure
- Rugged, compact and durable design
- Small dimensions
- Low weight
- Immediately ready for use, fully assembled and oil filled
- All components sealed leakproof
- No pressure loss even at 4000 bar
- Manufactured in high-quality materials
- Hardened, replaceable valve seats
- Pressure relief valve with internal tank return line
- Permanently installed in mobile housing
- Low-maintenance operation
- Distributor block for up to four connections
All high-pressure units
Electrohydraulic high-pressure unit for up to 3000 bar in compact design
Electrohydraulic high-pressure pump unit for high flow rates and outputs up to 4000 bar
Mounting Documentation System for controlling and monitoring the axial hydraulic tightening process of bolts.
Mobile Mounting Documentation System
Electro-hydraulic two-circuit high-pressure automatic control system for fully automatic pressing of hubs onto shafts and separating
System for a non-positive connection between shaft and roller ring
Ready-to-use air-hydraulic pump up to 2,500 and 4,000 bar hydraulic pressure
Areas of Application
- The use of bolt tensioners, hydraulic nuts, ExpaTen Bolts and EcoRolls
- Tightening and loosening of oil press fits (e.g., gearwheels, flywheels, coupling hubs, roller bearings, hydraulic couplings and overload protection devices)
All HDL 1000-4000 are checked for material quality, dimensional accuracy, correct functioning and load-resistance. During order execution, they are subject to continuous quality assurance measures and are supplied together with detailed technical documentation.
Fully assembled and ready for immediate use Hand lever pump up to 4,000 bar hydraulic pressure.
High-pressure generators optimally matched to our high-pressure tools.
Hydraulic high-pressure accessories specially adapted to the function.