HP 1600-1S / -2S
One or two-stage hand lever pump for hydraulic pressures up to 1600 bar, completely assembled and ready for immediate use
- with simultaneous pressurisation while using multiple bolt tensioners
- with numerous bolt tensioning passes for large dimension bolts (> M56)
- Rugged, durable design
- Immediately ready for use, fully assembled and oil filled
- All components sealed leakproof
- No pressure loss even at 1600 bar Pump body of high-strength quenched and tempered steel, all steel components burnished
- Hardened, replaceable valve seats
- Pressure relief valve with internal tank return line
- Venting and return-line connection
- Perm. installed hand lever (Low leverage)
- Low-maintenance operation
- Integrated swarf separator and intake strainer for clean oil Integrated, adjustable pressure limitation valve
- Integrated spare parts compartment with HP 1600-2S.
ALL HIGH-PRESSURE UNITS
One or two-stage hand lever pump for hydraulic pressures up to 1600 bar
Two-stage hand lever pump for pressures up to 3000 bar, completely assembled and ready for immediate use
Completely assembled and ready for immediate use hand lever pump for hydraulic pressures up to 4000 bar
Areas of Application
- The use of bolt tensioners and hydraulic nuts
- Tightening and loosening of oil press fits (e.g., gearwheels, flywheels, coupling hubs, roller bearings, hydraulic couplings and overload protection devices)
All HP 1600 are checked for material quality, dimensional accuracy, correct functioning and load-resistance. During order execution, they are subject to continuous quality assurance measures and are supplied together with detailed technical documentation.
Fully assembled and ready for immediate use Hand lever pump up to 4,000 bar hydraulic pressure.
High-pressure generators optimally matched to our high-pressure tools.
Hydraulic high-pressure accessories specially adapted to the function.