Joining technology for wind energy
Optimum connections for flanges, couplings, gearboxes and generators.GripCon ExpaTen ExpaTen QL ExpaBolt SSV
SCHAAF offers specially adapted products and assembly accessories with up to 4,000 bar hydraulic high-pressure technology for wind energy (onshore and offshore), such as rotor blade bolting, tower segment connections, various connections in the drive train, foundation fixings and fuselage bearings. The system solutions are designed according to all standard classification company requirements as well as highest operational safety and operating economy. The accessories such as high-pressure pumps, hydraulic hoses and the connection couplings as well as the assembly documentation solutions are precisely matched to the functions and are thus a 100 % system solution.
- For all products such as SSV, GripLoc, ExpaTen, ExpaHub and Oil press fit equipment, SCHAAF offers the Mounting Documentation System (MDS), which documents the pre-tensioning forces, hydraulic clamping pressures, clamping paths and all other quality parameters.
- All bolted connections can be equipped with SCHAAF’s patented thread production process TTG and thus increase the service life by up to 13 times. TTG can demonstrably save up to 40% of material.
- All SCHAAF tools offer maximum service life with internal safety functions that protect the operator and the plant. Operational safety and operational economy are in harmony.
- All tools, high-pressure generators and accessories can be equipped with the Tool Service Indicator (TSI) or Tool Management System (TMS). This enables timely maintenance of the components and guarantees additional personal and system protection at the lowest maintenance costs.
- All bolted connections can be equipped with OBLM (Online Bolt load monitoring). This means that the operating load of each bolt can be monitored in real time and, if necessary, OBLM sends warnings to various terminals.