Joining technology for wind energy
SCHAAF offers specially adapted products and assembly equipment with up to 4,000 bar hydraulic high-pressure technology for wind energy (onshore and offshore), such as rotor blade fasteners, tower segment- or various drive train connections, foundation or nacelle bearing fastenings.
The system solutions are designed in accordance with all current requirements of the classification societies as well as maximum operational safety and cost-effectiveness. The additional equipment such as high-pressure pumps, hydraulic hoses and connection couplings as well as the installation documentation solutions are precisely matched to the functions and therefore represent a fully integrated system solution.
- For all products such as SSV, GripLoc, ExpaTen, ExpaHub and Oil press fit equipment, SCHAAF offers the Mounting Documentation System (MDS), which documents the pre-tensioning forces, hydraulic clamping pressures, clamping paths and all other quality parameters.
- All bolted connections can be equipped with SCHAAF’s patented thread production process TTG and thus increase the service life by up to 13 times. TTG can demonstrably save up to 40% of material.
- All SCHAAF tools offer maximum service life with internal safety functions that protect the operator and the plant. Operational safety and operational economy are in harmony.
- All tools, high-pressure generators and accessories can be equipped with the Tool Service Indicator (TSI) or Tool Management System (TMS). This enables timely maintenance of the components and guarantees additional personal and system protection at the lowest maintenance costs.
- All bolted connections can be equipped with OBLM (Online Bolt load monitoring). This means that the operating load of each bolt can be monitored in real time and, if necessary, OBLM sends warnings to various terminals.