Técnicas de conexión para grúas y maquinaria de construcción
Large-diameter antifriction bearing
Connection solutions for large-diameter antifriction bearings using hydraulic high pressure and matching accessories.
Hydraulic bolt connection or as a cost-effective torque variant.
Connecting solutions for heavily stressed building components in all sizes with weight saving potential.
- For all products such as SSV and hydraulic nuts, SCHAAF offers the Mounting Documentation System (MDS), which documents the pre-tensioning forces, hydraulic clamping pressures, clamping paths and all other quality parameters.
- All bolted connections can be equipped with the SCHAAF patented thread production process TTG and thus increase the service life by up to 13 times. TTG has been proven to save up to 40% of material.
- All SCHAAF tools offer maximum service life with internal safety functions that protect the operator and the system. Operational safety and operational economy are in harmony.
- All tools, high-pressure generators and accessories can be equipped with the Tool Service Indicator (TSI) or Tool Management System (TMS). This enables timely maintenance of the components and guarantees additional personal and system protection at the lowest maintenance costs.
- All bolted connections can be equipped with OBLM (Online Bolt load monitoring). Thus, the operating load of each bolt can be monitored in real time and, if necessary, OBLM sends warnings to various terminals.