Shaft and axle connections for various applications
- Patented GripLoc sliding-on procedures for destruction-free interference fit assembling
- GripLoc can be removed simply and quickly even after years of use – again and again wearless
- High torque transmission, completely free from backlash
- Torsionally and flexurally rigid connection even with sudden changes in the rotational speed, torque, or direction of rotation
- Maximum torque transfer even in minimum installation space thanks to SCHAAF friction increase
- Inner and Outer tapered sleeves made from high tensile strength steel for maximum strength and durability
- Use of corrosion-resistant materials for use in different media
- Combination of GripLoc with a wide variety of mounting tools for optimum design of the assembly process
- Design depending on application with split, removable Hydraulic Nut or permanently installed annular piston.
- Mechanical, axial slide-on by means of torque (MSN) optionally possible
- SafeLoc for safe installation
Areas of Application
All GripLoc are checked for material quality, dimensional accuracy, correct functioning and load-resistance. During order execution, they are subject to continuous quality assurance measures and are supplied together with detailed technical documentation.