Shaft and axle connections for various applications
GripLoc generates radial pressure on the two stub shafts or axles to be connected by radially shrinking a previously hydraulically expanded outer body. GripLoc can be tightened and loosened quickly. GripLoc is versatile, reusable and absolutely reliable, even with high temperature fluctuations.
The various GripLoc properties from SCHAAF can be combined with one another.
- Patented GripLoc sliding-on procedures for destruction-free interference fit assembling
- GripLoc can be removed simply and quickly even after years of use – again and again wearless
- High torque transmission, completely free from backlash
- Torsionally and flexurally rigid connection even with sudden changes in the rotational speed, torque, or direction of rotation
- Maximum torque transfer even in minimum installation space thanks to SCHAAF friction increase
The different GripLoc characteristics by SCHAAF can be combined among each other. So for example GripLoc can be built integrated together with the SafeLoc mechanism in a removable Hydraulic Nut. An optimal solution is therefore guaranteed for each application.
The SCHAAF GripLoc coupling consists of the following components on a standard basis:
- Inner and Outer tapered sleeves made from high tensile strength
steel for maximum strength and durability
- Use of corrosion-resistant materials for use in different media
- Combination of GripLoc with a wide variety of mounting tools for optimum design of the assembly process
- Design depending on application with split, removable Hydraulic Nut or permanently installed annular piston.
- Mechanical, axial slide-on by means of torque (MSN) optionally possible
- SafeLoc for safe installation
Areas of Application
SCHAAF GripLoc couplings are the optimum solution wherever high torques (forces) must be transmitted and, at the same time, easy and quick assembly / removal must be ensured. Contact us for optimally dimensioning your shaft and axle connections.
All GripLoc are checked for material quality, dimensional accuracy, correct functioning and load-resistance. During order execution, they are subject to continuous quality assurance measures and are supplied together with detailed technical documentation.
GripLoc are, of course, supplied packaged, ready for installation
SCHAAF GripLoc couplings are user-friendly, reliable, and manufactured
in accordance with the highest level of technical know-how. Our highly motivated staff would be pleased to train your personnel, in situ or at our
works, in mounting and dismantling the bolts.