SCHAAF solution for a Tower Flange Stud Tensioning System Documentation – Efficiency – Quality
- Long life-time: All parts are designed for min. 100.000 LC. Service interval is 10.000 LC/12 months.
- Suitable for marine and offshore environment:
- robust against outer influences
- up to IP67
- Optimized Tool design: preventing collision with obstacles (tower wall, cable tray, ladder, weld seams)
- Increased lifetime of the bolt connection
- TTG increases the possible residual force of a bolt connection
- Full documentation including bolt elongation, residual force and flange gap evaluation for every bolt connection to achieve maximum security
All conceivable special designs are possible. Please let us know your requirements.
Areas of Application
SCHAAF FSTS is the optimal solution, where constant monitoring can prevent damages or injuries. Additional estimated bolt loads during design stage can be proved if correct. Especially for connections with permanent vibrations, weather related and temperature changes or load changes, for example wind turbines, bridge construction, cranes, electric generators and motors.
All FSTS are checked for 100 % process security. During order handling, they are accompanied by ongoing quality assurance measures and supplied with extensive documentation.
SCHAAF FSTS are user-friendly, reliable, and manufactured in accordance with the highest level of technical know-how. Our highly-motivated staff would be pleased to train your personnel, in situ or at our works, in the general handling and operation of the mobile and stationary control unit. In this way, all the process parameters can be entered optimally in order to achieve maximum process monitoring and safety. Of course, the FSTS are supplied ready for operation.